Various High-Temp Adhesives, conductive epoxy, PEEK, etc.
If your silver is too resistive:
"Some ingredients in this formulation provided may crystallize when subjected to
low temperature storage. A gentle warming cycle of 52°C for 30 minutes prior to
mixing components may be necessary. Crystallized epoxy components do not react as well
as liquid components and should be re-dissolved prior to use for best results."
Low-outgas epoxy, vac chambers
Misc. Plastics etc.
- 1200C deg fabric ceramic 3M Nextel
- 500C deg plastic "Vtec" polyimide PI plastic vtecpi.com
- 400C Kapton PI plastic Vespel
- 280C Tg, Torlon, Duratron, Tekator PAI plastic
- 260C Kapton silicone adhesive tape PI plastic
- 275C Victrex "ST" PEKEKK or PI, victrex.com
- 250C Ketron PEEK
- 220C PPS Techtron, Rytron
- Temperature pyramid, plastics
- PI Polyimide trade names: Kapton Kaptrex Meldin Plavis Vespel Protomid Pyralux
- PAI trade names: Torlon DuratronPAI Tecator Tecasint Semitron
- PEEK trade names: Ketron Ketaspire Tekapeek Tecaform Sustapeek
- PEI trade names: Ultem Duratron TekaPEI SustaPEI
- PPS trade names: Techtron, Rytron
Created and maintained by Bill Beaty.