University of Washington in Seattle
I am a systems programmer for the Astronomy Department of the University of Washington. I am presently working for Large Synoptic Survey Telescope writing telescope control software and occasional bits of data processing software. Before that I wrote telescope control system software for Apache Point Observatory in New Mexico.
LSST Python Software
The following documentation is served here until a more permanent home can be found:
- cbp: coordinate conversion software for the Collimated Beam Projector (served here until a more permanent location is found).
- ts_ATDome: auxiliary telescope dome controller (ATDome).
- ts_ATDomeTrajectory: code to make the dome follow the telescope for the auxiliary telescope (served here until a more permanent location is found).
- ts_ATMCSSimulator: simulator for the auxiliary telescope motor control system (ATMCS).
- ts_ATPneumaticsSimulator: simulator for the auxiliary telescope pneumatics control system (ATPneumatics).
- ts_salobj: object-oriented Python interface to SAL.
- ts_scriptqueue: base class and queue for Script SAL components (served here until a more permanent location is found).
University of Washington
PO Box 351580
Seattle, WA 98195-1580
rowen uw edu