- Fehr, R., Fulmer, A., Awtrey, E., and Miller, J. (2016). The grateful workplace: A multilevel model of gratitude in organizations. Academy of Management Review.
- Schweinsberg, M., Madan, N., Vianello, M., Sommer, A., Jordan, J., Tierney, W., Awtrey, E. et al. (2015). The Pipeline Project: Pre-publication independent replications of a single laboratory’s research pipeline. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
Work in progress
- Analytical replication.(under review, title and authors redacted).
- A network theory of team diversity. (under review, title and authors redacted).
- Leaders and sleep (under review, title and authors redacted).
- Awtrey, E. and Johnson, M. (writing stage). High risk, high reward: Diverse teams, dyadic collaboration and team performance
- Awtrey, E. and Fehr, R. (writing stage). What about me? An event system theory approach to differentiated gratitude expressions
- Awtrey, E., Krishnan, S., Barnes, C. and Lanaj, K. (writing stage). Impression management and abusive supervision.
- Johnson, M.D. and Awtrey, E. (writing stage). Arrested development: The long-term effects of early workload on team coordination and performance.
- Johnson, M.D. and Awtrey, E. (analysis stage) Social choice theory and allocation voting: How should groups aggregate member preferences?
- Awtrey, E. and Johnson, M. (data collection). Scale adaptation in management research: Prevalence and impact.